Sunday, October 15, 2017

Week Ending 10/14/2017

This has been a busy week, but I was fortunate enough to get some time to read this week.  I love anything by Danielle Steel and I've got a stack of her books waiting to be read.  I also had a few things from the library still and wanted to try and work through those.  This week will be crazy because we are leaving on Thursday to go to Kentucky for the kids karate testing.  I'll then be leaving from there to fly to Boston on Sunday to attend another PEER meeting.  










Most of Friday was spent helping final the dance for that evening.  I don't really have any pictures to share because my middle child doesn't like her picture taken :( I think the kids had a great time and I believe there were about 55 kids there in total. This is the second time we've had one of these dances and I really think it's come together quickly.  So thankful to a dear friend that is ALWAYS willing to jump in and organize these type of things!




3 comments:

  1. I love Danielle Steele, but it has been ages since I read any of her books though. I should pick some up!

    That is so exciting about the dance. Julia would be so jealous if she knew what she was missing out on there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The formal back in April was 13+ and this one was 10+. Issac really wanted to go, but I didn't let him. They all had a great time. You guys should come visit sometime when a dance is happening :)

      Delete
    2. Yes, that would be exciting! I will have to try to work that out.

      Delete

Review: Roar Like a Lion

Raising kids has always been a hard job, but with technology the way it is now I think most parents would say it's become harder.  We al...