Sunday, April 16, 2017

Week Ending 4/14/2017

We took this week off because EVERYONE is on Spring Break according to my two younger children (LOL) I hadn't planned on doing a break because we have less than 8 weeks of school left. It was nice though to not worry about doing lessons and being on a schedule like we normally try to do.  I asked Issac if he wanted to hard boil eggs to dye and he told me he didn't know what I was talking about! It amazes me sometimes what he doesn't remember and then how quickly that changes! I sure wish he would have had some issues remembering things at his TEACCH evaluation :) We are taking Monday off as well. Again, I hadn't planned that, but dd was invited to the lake with friends, so she won't be here. I figure Tuesday we'll attempt to get back in the swing of things. We have to go to Duke for an appointment on Wednesday and Friday is the formal dance, so I guess it's just another "normal" week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Roar Like a Lion

Raising kids has always been a hard job, but with technology the way it is now I think most parents would say it's become harder.  We al...