Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Thankful Tuesday

I have a lot to be thankful today.  My mom was having a fairly simple procedure done today, but I wanted to come be with her. I'm thankful that I was able to leave my husband and children at home and come stay with my mom. I'm thankful that my husband is there holding down the fort:) My mom had a little delay this morning due to the person before her, but she made it through the procedure easily. They were able to do what they needed to do and she hasn't been too uncomfortable since we came home. I'm also thankful for my brother! He drove us there, we waited together in the waiting room and he took us a scenic route home. I haven't seen some of the places he drove us by in YEARS! I'm thankful it wasn't anything serious for my mom, but that it went smoothly and we have a few days to spend together. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Roar Like a Lion

Raising kids has always been a hard job, but with technology the way it is now I think most parents would say it's become harder.  We al...