Monday, March 6, 2017

It never fails.....

When you have lots to do or are leaving home a child gets sick:( Issac had some issues with his eyes on Saturday and I told him it's probably from all the pollen:( Yesterday he started having trouble again, feeling like something was in his eye. It was different from Saturday because Saturday he didn't even notice it. They were just red and puffy. Finally got it feeling better last night. I woke up before 4:00 this morning because he was in my bed and just thrashing around. He said his ear hurt:( I have him some Motrin and he eventually fell asleep. I'm leaving this morning for a week and now I'm concerned he's got an ear infection. He told me he didn't want to go back to being since like he was several weeks ago. I'm praying that when he wakes up he'll feel better. I already know he must not be feeling well because it's rare for him to sleep until 7:45!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Roar Like a Lion

Raising kids has always been a hard job, but with technology the way it is now I think most parents would say it's become harder.  We al...