Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Thankful Tuesday

I'm a day late posting for Thankful Tuesdays (LOL) I was up and out yesterday early and by the time I got home I never thought about it :( I have one huge thing I'm thankful for right now. I'm so thankful to have my van back. I realized I hadn't driven since June!!! I don't mind being without a vehicle for a while, but then it becomes very hard. You need to run and get milk, but you can't because you don't have a vehicle :( I'm also hugely thankful for Zachary who has learned so much in the mechanics field. I'm thankful as well that he can step up and do what his dad might not be capable of at the moment. I guess that ended up being more than one thing to be thankful for :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Roar Like a Lion

Raising kids has always been a hard job, but with technology the way it is now I think most parents would say it's become harder.  We al...