Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Rare Disease

Last year was the first year we attended Rare Disease day. It was a wonderful experience and I'm so thankful to have gone. The more I talk to people the more people I find out that have a rare disease. It happens in so many families and some never get answers.  They just came out with the video for this year and I wanted to share it!




You can go here to learn more about Rare Disease Day.  I heard about running 4 rare a while back.  I think it's amazing that people would go out and run for those that can't.  I would love to be able to go and watch one day!  You can check out  running 4 rare as well as their facebook page.  


#Running4Rare
#RareDiseaseDay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Roar Like a Lion

Raising kids has always been a hard job, but with technology the way it is now I think most parents would say it's become harder.  We al...