Monday, May 25, 2015

Book Review: SAND in MY SANDWICH by SARAH PARSHALL PERRY

I laugh quite a bit while reading this book.  There were so many things written here that I think have happened to just about every mom out there.  We as moms tend to act like our lives are perfect and that in turn makes it harder for other moms as they then feel pressure to be perfect.  Raising children is not an easy or perfect job and if you have a special needs child or more than one that just adds to the chaos.  My mom always told me to laugh or you'll cry and I try to remind myself that on the rough days.  After reading this book and realizing how many of my days seemed to match the authors it just again validated my thoughts that life isn't perfect for all moms and we just need to support each other.  I think we need more books like this to help us realize that all of us are just trying to get through the day while keeping our kids healthy and happy. 


** I received a copy of this book for free for my honest review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Roar Like a Lion

Raising kids has always been a hard job, but with technology the way it is now I think most parents would say it's become harder.  We al...