Monday, May 25, 2015

Book Review: Every Bride Needs a Groom by Janice Thompson

This book was such a great read! What girl doesn't dream of her wedding? She waits for the proposal, she plans and hopefully it all goes just the way she wants it too.  Katie is waiting and planning just like everyone else, but she has the chance to enter a contest in Texas Bride for the dress of her dreams.  She knows it's a long shot, but she enters anyway.  Who wouldn't want to win a contest like that and be able to have a dress made just for them.  Katie thinks everything is going as planned until her boyfriend decides to change plans on her.  Things start to unwind from there and go in all different directions.  I really liked how the author developed all the characters and I think one of my favorites was Alva. 


** I received a copy of this book for free for my honest review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Roar Like a Lion

Raising kids has always been a hard job, but with technology the way it is now I think most parents would say it's become harder.  We al...