Friday, January 25, 2013

Winter Weather

I grew up loving winter weather, especially the snow.  When we lived in California that is one of the things that I truly missed about North Carolina.  When we moved back I was really excited about being around snow again. We have lived here over 3 years now and I think we've had snow twice. Where we live just doesn't really get much winter weather.  A week or so ago they called for 100% chance of snow for several hours and we got nothing :( Today they were calling for some snow, sleet, ice accumulation, etc.  This is what my back looks like right now, this is all ice. 
Issac and I decided this was a perfect night to roast marshmallows in the fire, so just he and I did that.  He decided that we were marshmallow buddies and that we should make our own song (LOL)
We are having homeade soup for dinner and planning to just enjoy the evening.  I'm going to watch a movie on Netflix and probably read or knit.  I would love to see something outside in the morning, but they are saying no accumulation.  I keep telling Carl that I think I would like to live in Alaska, but he doesn't think that would be a good place to live (LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Roar Like a Lion

Raising kids has always been a hard job, but with technology the way it is now I think most parents would say it's become harder.  We al...