Thursday, July 16, 2020

Throwback Thursday 7/16/2020











I know most people think of this as a picture from the past, but we are going blogger style :) We are jumping into the time machine and going back to pick a blog post from this time last year, the year before or even further back.  Commenting on older posts gives them a little love and lets us revisit some of those posts from back in the day.  I got the idea from Karen over at Tots and Me, so please head over and give her a little shout out.


My post this week is from back in 2018 and it was our review of the Bible Study Guide For All Ages. I'm not sure why we stopped using this other than we thought we were moving and packed tons of stuff up. I think I'm going to revisit this program for school this year :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Roar Like a Lion

Raising kids has always been a hard job, but with technology the way it is now I think most parents would say it's become harder.  We al...