Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Thankful Tuesday 5/15/2018

Today I'm so thankful for my wonderful daughter. When I was pregnant with our first child I always hoped he'd be a boy, then we'd have a girl and then another boy. I loved my son, but I really wanted a little girl. I wanted to dress her up in cute dresses and do her hair.  I was so happy the day she was born. She's been a precious little girl all the while being a spitfire too :) She's an amazingly strong young lady, stronger than I am as an adult. She's headstrong, loving, a great protector of her friends and overall an amazing girl. 

For Mother's Day she gathered friends together to make one of my dreams come true! I've wanted a pot belly pig for years and she made that happen. Some family comes in the form of blood and others are friends that are really more than friends.  She rallied her friends and their parents to make a home for this pig and bring him to us. She planned a way to get me there all the while still keeping it a surprise.  She's an amazing daughter and I love her so much!






2 comments:

  1. ❤ Daughters are precious! I absolutely love that she arranged this for you and this picture of her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's one of my favorite pictures of her from Belize. It shows her true self I think.

      Delete

Review: Roar Like a Lion

Raising kids has always been a hard job, but with technology the way it is now I think most parents would say it's become harder.  We al...