Saturday, September 30, 2017

Week Ending 9/30/17

I honestly can't believe today is the LAST day of September!! Where has the time gone? It seems the older I get the quicker the time goes.  I miss having those little ones around.  Life seemed so much simpler when they were younger :) There isn't much to post about this week because I've been dealing with a cold.  I rest, feel better, feel worse, rest, feel better, feel worse (LOL) I thought I was better yesterday, but this morning work up a little feverish again and congested :( It's been a rough week even without feeling poorly.  Watched a dear friend bury her 18 year old son on Monday. Such a sad situation and there really isn't anything you can say. I'm sorry just doesn't seem enough, but it's what we say....

Trying at attempt following the Trim Healthy Mama program again. I've heard such wonderful things about it, but I struggled when I tried it. I've decided to try again and work on eliminating the coffee and soda from my diet. That's something I didn't do the first time because I just wasn't willing (LOL) Got their new book, trim healthy table, recently and they've got some great new recipes in there.


I made two of the breakfast items today.  The no-bake breakfast cheesecakes are in the freezer right now.  I'm hoping these are super yummy :) I opted not to put the fruit on top of mine because I just don't like fruit on my cheesecake :)


I also made the easiest breakfast casserole.  Below is the picture before I put the eggs/cheese on top.


After it was finished cooking.  


Can't wait to try these for breakfast this week. Making the tuscan cream chicken for dinner today as well.  We have another busy week, but I've realized I say that every week (LOL) Hope you all have a great weekend!


4 comments:

  1. Yum! That casserole looks amazing. I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cut it into squares and froze it for my breakfast this week :) I'll keep you posted. I need to find someone to ask b/c I think I used too much cheese. I think the recipe said 2 cups (8 ounces) and that doesn't make sense. 2 cups is 16 ounces, so not sure what amount I should have used :(

      Delete
    2. Definitely keep me posted. It is frustrating when a recipe is unclear.

      Delete

Review: Roar Like a Lion

Raising kids has always been a hard job, but with technology the way it is now I think most parents would say it's become harder.  We al...