Saturday, July 1, 2017

Week Ending 7/1/17

This week has been a very laid back week!  Issac was gone to my mom's house this week, so it was mostly Brianna and I home during the day. She had gotten her wisdom teeth removed last Thursday, so for several days she didn't feel like doing anything.  We watched the movie Trust Fund together, so keep an eye out for a review coming up soon :) I did do the kids attendance records for the year, so that's one thing I've done to finalize her year (LOL)  I really love reading Amish fiction type books and this week I read the following books:


Right Brained Children in a Left Brained World (Have been working on this for a few months, but finally finished it :) )

Lydia's Charm

Summer of Secrets

Breaking up with Barrett

The Proposal at Siesta Key

Brianna and I drove to Statesville this morning to meet my mom and pick up Issac.  I let Brianna drive from Sanford to Greensboro and then from Greensboro back to Sanford to get some driving time in.  I can definitely see where she has improved in her driving.  We came home and I binge watched House Hunters International and took a nap.  I didn't accomplish much this week, but it was an enjoyable one!

3 comments:

  1. I hope Issac enjoyed the rest of his trip. I can't believe Brianna is driving already! I've known this for awhile, but every time I see something about it I am shocked all over again (ha). I am so behind on my reading... I seriously can't recall the last book I read just for me. Things have been so crazy here that when I do have time to read I don't feel like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Before you know it you'll have a driver! :) I am afraid I have yelled more at her than Zachary, but I feel like she doesn't always take what I'm telling her and retain it :( She's gotten much better though with the practice! I know you love to read, so your going to have to find some time!

      Delete
    2. I am not ready to have a driver... Scary! (ha) I am glad she is getting better at driving with practice. I do love to read, and I have spent the last 3.5 days doing nothing but that! It has been so nice catching up on it!

      Delete

Review: Roar Like a Lion

Raising kids has always been a hard job, but with technology the way it is now I think most parents would say it's become harder.  We al...