Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Thankful Tuesday 5/30/2017

Since yesterday was Memorial Day I've been thinking quite a bit about those that gave our life for our freedom.  So many men and women have died for us to have the freedom to do so many things. Yesterday my family and I worked in the yard some. The youngest wanted to know why I wanted to work in the yard :) I told him since everyone was home it would go quicker with all jumping in to help. The entire day I just kept thinking if those before us hadn't fought for our freedoms then I might not be able to spend the day working in my yard. I might not be able to get in my car and go to the store or run to Lowes.  We have the freedom to do so much and we aren't always thankful for that.  I'm truly thankful for those that gave their lives, so that I can make the choices today that I want to make.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Roar Like a Lion

Raising kids has always been a hard job, but with technology the way it is now I think most parents would say it's become harder.  We al...