Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Review: Planet 316


I've recently found a new game that I'm enjoying playing every day! Daily Bible Jigsaw is a puzzle game by Planet 316 with beautiful pictures and Bible verses.  I think everyone remembers the fun days of doing puzzles when we were younger. What better way to do one than with a beautiful Bible verse attached.  You receive one free puzzle a day, but can purchase coins to play additional puzzles. It cost 3 coins to play each additional puzzle and there are also tools that you can use while doing the puzzle.  You can choose between rotate, guide, sweep, edges & magnet.  I used the guide most often, so that I could see what the puzzle was suppose to look like when I finished.  Rotate turns everything to the right, magnet puts two puzzle pieces together, sweep moves everything off the "board" and edges takes everything away except the edge pieces. I think most people do the edges first, so that was another "help" that I used.  I found myself playing several times a day because I enjoyed it so much.  I would do the daily puzzle and then go back and work on the previous puzzles that I've missed.  I have to admit that I'm not really great on the speed, but for me I just enjoy actually completing the puzzles (LOL) I received 500 coins free for reviewing this item, but I didn't want to use all my coins right away. I mainly used my coins to play additional puzzles after the free one of the day.  You can earn a few free coins here and there for completing a certain number of puzzles and speed. I try not to spend money on games, so I don't know that I would have purchased the coins if I hadn't been given them for free. I know many games give a "freebie" of the day, so I think that would be great in this app.  Maybe free coins each day, more than one free puzzle, or to be able to earn a higher number of coins when you achieve certain things.



There are several options to play Daily Bible Jigsaw.  

What a wonderful way to jump into your Bible reading each day than through a puzzle from Daily Bible Jigsaw. I've enjoyed taking some of the daily verses and reading additional verses.  I've been playing on my phone and it's been easier than I thought to move the puzzle pieces around :) Normally I would prefer to play a game like this on the desktop computer, but I decided to try it on my phone and I've been pleased.    I've enjoyed sharing the pictures with friends on Facebook and also watching my times.  Like I said previously, I'm not very fast, but when I do get a "decent" time I'm pretty excited.  Here are a few pictures I took recently.  







You can also check out their social media:


Daily Bible Jigsaw {Planet 316 Reviews}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: USA Activity Bundle by The Crafty Classroom

My youngest has really been bitten by the geography bug in the last year or so.  He loves to look things up on maps, talks constant...