Sunday, October 16, 2016

Book Review: When Love Arrives by Johnnie Alexander

I have to say this wasn't my favorite book.  When the book first starts we see Dani Prescott syping on Brett Somers.  They meet and he is instantly friendly with her. He doesn't realize that she is following him because of an interview she saw.  His parents were killed when he was younger and he blamed the pilot who turns out to be Dani's mother.  As they spend time together her feelings of anger towards him change.  Brett had recently found out he had a child. His son had been injured and Brett wasn't allowed to see him. He would go and stand outside the hospital watching his window at night.  As the story moves forward Dani and Brett grow closer, but he doesn't know about her true feelings for him. I felt this story moved slowly and I really just didn't feel engaged with the characters.



** I was given this book free for my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Roar Like a Lion

Raising kids has always been a hard job, but with technology the way it is now I think most parents would say it's become harder.  We al...