Sunday, October 16, 2016

Book Review: Mommy Needs a Raise by Sarah Parshall Perry

I enjoy reading parenting books because I like getting different points of view. One thing I liked about this book was that it started out with her life before children.  I enjoyed reading what her hopes, thoughts and dreams were before children. After that the book seemed to go down hill for me.  It seemed like it was very jumbled and I never really understood the point of the author's thoughts. I really had high hopes for this book because of the title. We all realize how many hats we wear as moms and I thought this book was going to celebrate that. I just really was lost throughout the book and had to really force myself to push through it. I wanted to like it, but in the end I just didn't.


** I was given this book free for my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Roar Like a Lion

Raising kids has always been a hard job, but with technology the way it is now I think most parents would say it's become harder.  We al...