Sunday, August 28, 2016

Book Review: I WISH HE HAD COME WITH INSTRUCTIONS By: Mike Bechtle

I really enjoyed this book.  What I liked about it was that it wasn't a book about how to change anyone.  It was a book about understanding the mind of your husband.  I related to so many things in this book and when I was done I felt more positive about my husband. I realized he doesn't do things to annoy me, but it's just part of his nature. For some reason that hasn't sunk in all these years.  I would recommend this to all women because it truly does help to understand the mind of men.


** I received a copy of this book for free for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: USA Activity Bundle by The Crafty Classroom

My youngest has really been bitten by the geography bug in the last year or so.  He loves to look things up on maps, talks constant...