Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Book Review: Love's Rescue by Christine Johnson

I enjoyed this book, but had a little trouble really feeling engaged with the characters.  Elizabeth Benjamin goes home to Key West when her mother passes away.  It's hard for her to return home because of her past with Rourke O'Malley and certain things that happened with her brother. I think her brother, Charlie, is really my favorite character in the book.  Elizabeth is trying very hard to be the perfect Southern lady, but it's not really who she wants to be.  What I did enjoy about this book is that there is lots of mystery throughout the story and it helps keep the reader engaged. 


** I received a copy of this book free for my honest review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Roar Like a Lion

Raising kids has always been a hard job, but with technology the way it is now I think most parents would say it's become harder.  We al...