Monday, May 25, 2015

Book Review: Life UNSTUCK by Pat Layton

Haven't we all felt stuck at one point in our life? I know that I have and there are several ways that we can deal with our feelings.  Pat shows us a wonderful way to deal with the feelings of being "stuck" with scripture and laughter.  Who could ask for a better approach?? I think the picture on the cover gives you an indication of what the book is about when you see a come stuck to a shoe.  Haven't we all dealt with that before? That just seems like the type of thing that could ruin your day if you let it.  I think Pay has some great ideas here and we can always benefit from scripture and laughter. 


** I received this book for free for my honest review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: USA Activity Bundle by The Crafty Classroom

My youngest has really been bitten by the geography bug in the last year or so.  He loves to look things up on maps, talks constant...