Sunday, December 14, 2014

Book Review: Prescription for Life by Richard Furman, MD, FACS

This book started off a little dry for me.  The more I read the more information I got. One thing I do find hard is that it seems so many different people have different ideas.  The words on the cover sound so easy " Three simple strategies to live younger longer." It's not always so easy though to put those "easy" strategies into play.  I feel like there is quite a bit I could do that I learned in this book, but I couldn't follow everything. I did learn some interesting little bits of information that I wouldn't have known if I hadn't read this book. I think it's an interesting read for all. 


** I received a copy of this book for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Roar Like a Lion

Raising kids has always been a hard job, but with technology the way it is now I think most parents would say it's become harder.  We al...