Sunday, December 14, 2014

Book Review: Prescription for Life by Richard Furman, MD, FACS

This book started off a little dry for me.  The more I read the more information I got. One thing I do find hard is that it seems so many different people have different ideas.  The words on the cover sound so easy " Three simple strategies to live younger longer." It's not always so easy though to put those "easy" strategies into play.  I feel like there is quite a bit I could do that I learned in this book, but I couldn't follow everything. I did learn some interesting little bits of information that I wouldn't have known if I hadn't read this book. I think it's an interesting read for all. 


** I received a copy of this book for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: USA Activity Bundle by The Crafty Classroom

My youngest has really been bitten by the geography bug in the last year or so.  He loves to look things up on maps, talks constant...