Sunday, December 14, 2014

Book Review: Deceived by Irene Hannon

I really enjoyed reading this book.  It's the third one in the Private Justice series.  I feel like the author does a great job of developing the characters.  Kate Marshall thought she lost her husband and child in a boating accident four years earlier.  One day she's spots a child that she knows is her child. 
She ends up meeting with Connor Sullivan to help her find out the truth.  I love how the characters interact and work together through the story.  This series and this author is one that I could continue to read over and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: USA Activity Bundle by The Crafty Classroom

My youngest has really been bitten by the geography bug in the last year or so.  He loves to look things up on maps, talks constant...