Thursday, August 21, 2014

Book Review: 90 Minutes in Heaved Anniversary Edition by Don Piper

This is not the type of book I'd probably pick up unless a close friend had read it and highly recommended it to me.  After reading for just a short time I was totally hooked into this book.  I can't even imagine what Mr. Piper went through on this journey. I can't imagine how his family felt as they watched him healing, especially in those early days.  Sometimes the things I've heard about Heaven sound forced, like those people that talk about it are trying to say what they think they should say about it.  I didn't get that feel from the author at all. I felt that he was trying more to get his story out there about his journey through this all, what he learned and what he gained from it. He showed us what others taught him and it felt to me that he was trying to show us through the story just how much we can learn from other.  This was an amazing book and I would recommend it to everyone.




I received this book for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Roar Like a Lion

Raising kids has always been a hard job, but with technology the way it is now I think most parents would say it's become harder.  We al...