Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Book Review: Atlas Girl by Emily Wierenga

I had a little bit of a hard time with this book I have to say. Some parts I was very into and others I kind of drifted away a little. It's a very powerful book as a whole. The author has an amazing story from her anorexia struggles, her travels, her relationship with her parents, etc.  I think we often are spending our entire lives searching for something to make life "perfect" and usually it's right in front of our faces.  I enjoyed how Emily Wierenga really shows her heart and soul through this book.






** I received as copy of this book for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Roar Like a Lion

Raising kids has always been a hard job, but with technology the way it is now I think most parents would say it's become harder.  We al...