Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Book Review: Dare to Love Again

This was another book that I was lucky enough to receive from Baker Publishing Group to read and review.  For me this book was a little bit of a slow read at first until I had my first laugh.  After that I was hooked.  At the beginning the main character Allison McClare is starting her life over.  She's starting a new school for the local area children, but it's not in the best area.  She has a little bit of a scuffle with a detective and that starts an entirely new relationship than she's used to.  The detective lives with a wonderful lady, Miss. Penny, who is full of wisdom and character. These characters keep you thinking, laughing and constantly wondering what is going to happen in their lives next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Roar Like a Lion

Raising kids has always been a hard job, but with technology the way it is now I think most parents would say it's become harder.  We al...