Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Printable Thanksgiving Activities

Working today on finding some activities for my oldest son, he's in the 9th grade this year.  It's always super easy to find activities, crafts, worksheets, etc for the younger kids.  A friend passed along some websites she had used, so today I'm looking at them to find things that we can use.  Some of them I might use also for my 6th grader and may even use with some help for my 1st grader :) This is a neat fill-them-in-tale.  Spoonful  Here is a list of some different things to do than we might normally do.  There is a great article though about Thanksgiving from the Native American point of view.  Christina Pilkington Here is a cute idea for an edible log cabin.  I'm just not sure how to do it without milk cartons :( (LOL) Spoonful  Still on the hunt for more items, so hopefully I'll find more and come back to post them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Roar Like a Lion

Raising kids has always been a hard job, but with technology the way it is now I think most parents would say it's become harder.  We al...