Saturday, October 5, 2013

Quick Ways To Fill Your Freezer

I've had several bad migraines this week and it makes me not even think about dinners:( One night I threw together breakfast and the kids loved that and last night I had some frozen soup and made some quick biscuits.  The other day Issac asked could we have pizza and I thought we have everything to make it so why not.  This morning I was thinking how nice it would be to have some dough already in the freezer. I did a quick search and came up with this site.  Money Saving Mom I was only looking for the pizza dough, but she's got a great little plan for ways to fill up your freezer with lots of yummy stuff.  I think I'm going to work on making some of these items with the kids to help on our busy days or if/when the migraines hit.  I thought this would be a site that many of you would enjoy checking out as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: USA Activity Bundle by The Crafty Classroom

My youngest has really been bitten by the geography bug in the last year or so.  He loves to look things up on maps, talks constant...