Saturday, October 12, 2013

Do you use legos to teach school?

I have found that my kids really haven't gotten too much into legos.  When my oldest was little he played with the mega blocks, but after that he really didn't get into them that much.  We bought him a few sets and it seemed that he only liked to follow the directions and put them together exactly like the pictures (LOL) If one piece got lost that was the end of the world :) Today I was reading a blog and ran across a great post about using legos for teaching school. I know many of us have at least one child that needs to be doing some type of activity while learning.  Over at Teachers of Good Things she's got a great post with tons of ideas.  I'm going to be checking out some of these ideas and hopefully they'll be helpful to some of you as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Roar Like a Lion

Raising kids has always been a hard job, but with technology the way it is now I think most parents would say it's become harder.  We al...