Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Thankful Tuesday 3/27/2018

Today I am so thankful that Issac is reading without being forced :) For those of you, like me, that love to read it might be hard to understand why a child wouldn't want to read. Issac has struggled with reading for the longest time, but honestly is a pretty good reader at this stage. Recently in our homeschool co-op the kids started reading Rush Revere. We had reviewed the set last year and Issac really enjoyed it.  Hearing that the other kids were reading it got him wanting to read it again. Last time I read them all to him, but this time he's actually been reading them to himself. That is SO HUGE and I want to shout from the rooftops (LOL)




1 comment:

  1. How exciting! I am so happy for both of you that he is no longer struggling.

    ReplyDelete

Review: Roar Like a Lion

Raising kids has always been a hard job, but with technology the way it is now I think most parents would say it's become harder.  We al...