Wednesday, November 4, 2020

October Reads 2020

 

This month was a pretty good reading month. I managed to get 19 books read. I was on a mission of sorts to donate any books that I had read or wasn't going to read to friends for a project they were working on recently. It really got me motivated to sit down and start reading some of the books that have been sitting on my shelves for YEARS and I keep saying I'm going to read them, but don't.  













The Tomato Patch ⭐⭐⭐







The Quilting Bee ⭐⭐⭐






The Hope Chest ⭐⭐⭐





The Clothes Line ⭐⭐⭐









Second Chances ⭐⭐⭐⭐








Plain Fame ⭐⭐⭐⭐ 




Plain Change ⭐⭐⭐⭐




Plain Again  ⭐⭐⭐⭐




fly away ⭐⭐⭐⭐





Royal ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐




7th Heaven ⭐⭐




Plain Choice ⭐⭐




the Family Journal ⭐⭐⭐⭐




The Plain Choice ⭐⭐⭐⭐




Plain Christmas ⭐⭐⭐⭐







































No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Roar Like a Lion

Raising kids has always been a hard job, but with technology the way it is now I think most parents would say it's become harder.  We al...