Saturday, April 11, 2020

Week Ending 4/11/2020




I hope you all had a great week! I know that life seems crazy right now with the constant virus talk, but somehow I continue to feel that it's not affecting my family. I'm thankful that none of us are sick, but it seems like life just keeps going on each day. When I go out I see some wearing masks and others are not. Some seem to look at everyone as if they wonder if they are sick and others seem to go about their business. I'm still just trying to make it through each day (LOL) My goal is to get my Bible readings done, school with the youngest and some type of work done on the house. My life seems to be centered on not much else. I see so many people posting and offering help to others, doing more activities with their families, getting outside in their yards and it warms my heart. I hope at the end of the day we can all come out of this as better parents, friends, neighbors etc. 😁



This week I got almost all my little plants into the ground. Of course that night we had torrential rains that I didn't expect, but they all seemed to fair well. I still have some tomato plants that I started from seeds and I'm hoping they'll grow quick enough to provide me with plenty of tomatoes to freeze for sauce.  So far I planted peas, beans, tomatoes, squash, a few cucumbers, green peppers, Italian parsley, chives, rue and basil.  




Didn't do much reading this week.  It sounds crazy to say, but I just wasn't in the mood.  I did finish Follow Me by Sara Shepard and read Changing Roles, Changing Lives-Stories of Women During the Industrial Revolution.  Issac and I have had fun working on some new art programs, reading great history books and working on our math and language arts. We also finished The Winged Watchman I have lots of reviews coming up this week.  We've been working on Chinese Brush Painting, Beyond the Stick Figure Drawing, Time4Learning and much more. Can't wait to share my thoughts with you all. Have a great weekend and a blessed Easter!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Roar Like a Lion

Raising kids has always been a hard job, but with technology the way it is now I think most parents would say it's become harder.  We al...