Saturday, February 22, 2020

Week Ending 2/21/2020

Happy Saturday!! The last few weeks have been super busy and next week will be even busier! We are suppose to be moving at the end of the week and there is still so much to be done for us to move. We will be living there for quite some time with many projects still to finish, but at least we'll be in and no longer going back and forth. I was able to polyurethane our bedroom floor this week and today I got the walls painted. My husband was working on the kitchen tile when I left and I imagine he was going to have a long night ahead of him. One of the hardest parts of this situation has been how our youngest deals with it. I think he's scared to move because this is the only home he's really known. He doesn't seem to be able to communicate that therefore he calls the house stupid, says he doesn't want to move there, we are all mean to him etc. It makes for a stressful situation even harder. I did manage to finish up some books this week :)


The Network by L.C. Shaw


The Network (Jack Logan #1)

Royal Holiday by Jasmine Guillory

Royal Holiday (The Wedding Date, #4)



Where Courage Calls


Where Courage Calls (Return to the Canadian West #1)

Issac and have been reading several books in our schooling that we'll be reviewing soon as well. School right now is kind of hit or miss. We take it with us and he might get to work on it and he might not. At this point any reading that we do or anything he helps with at the house is all schooling in my mind :) Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Roar Like a Lion

Raising kids has always been a hard job, but with technology the way it is now I think most parents would say it's become harder.  We al...