Friday, June 22, 2018

Week Ending 6/22/2018

This week has been INSANE and I don't see next week getting better. We are trying to get enough stuff done at our new house to move into it. We'll still be living in a construction zone, but at least we can be there :) I've been trying to learn how to patch holes in the walls, but I am not feel successful at all about it. I do not think I'm the handy lady type :) School this week has been very basic. We have been continuing to work in the  Hake/Saxon Grammar and Writing 3 and I'll have a full review on that next week. I've really enjoyed working on the Bible Study Guide For All Ages with Issac and he seems to enjoy it as well.  I also got a new book to read this week, No Longer Little: Parenting Tweens with Grace and Hope. Just the few pages I've read have really been close to my heart. Today we got the email for the latest review we'll be working through. Issac is super excited to start Taking the Mystery Out of Geology & Dinosaurs and the Bible. He already started the Geology portion today. I have to admit with all the packing, hole patching, etc. I haven't had any time to read anything fun for myself lately :( Hopefully once we are moved I can get back to some good books.

One of the biggest things going on this week is that today my husband and I celebrate 22 years of marriage. It's been a ROCKY road, but I can't imagine it with anyone other than him :)


2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! It is crazy how fast the years go by. I hope you are able to get moved into your new home soon.

    ReplyDelete

Review: Roar Like a Lion

Raising kids has always been a hard job, but with technology the way it is now I think most parents would say it's become harder.  We al...