Sunday, May 6, 2018

Funny Comments from Issac

Was reading to Issac before bed tonight when I mispronounced a wrestler's name in the book Hornswoggle. About half way through the book Issac got upset and told me I was saying the name wrong. I told him that's how it was spelled in the book. His response was it much be auto correct that messed it up in the book! That reminded me that the other day he was talking about cell phones and which ones everybody he knows has. He then asked me what kind did I have when I was his age. I told him we didn't have cell phones when I was 11! I then explained that I didn't get my first cell phone until about 17 years ago. He asked me how I called people before then.  I explained that we used our home phones. He then asked if we had internet when I was a child. I told him that we didn't have that until about 20 years ago. He asked me how I didn't my school? (LOL) It's crazy to think of all the technological advances that have happened in the last 20 years and how much our kids don't understand with it!

2 comments:

  1. Bahahaha I love this! It really is amazing how much things have changed in such a short time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you imagine by the time our kids have kids? I was thinking recently how walkman radios were invented and went out in less than my lifetime (LOL)

      Delete

Review: Roar Like a Lion

Raising kids has always been a hard job, but with technology the way it is now I think most parents would say it's become harder.  We al...