Saturday, May 19, 2018

Fun printables I found this week.

We attend a TON of appointments and it always helps to have something to keep Issac busy. He usually brings his tablet, but I often prefer something that it's a screen :) We just recently started playing hangman and he really enjoys it. When I was in the Boston airport I saw a really nice hangman set, but I wasn't sure if I wanted to spend the money. It was actually pretty reasonably priced, but I just wondered if we'd use it enough. After I got home I thought surely there has to be something I can print from the internet to use :) I did a quick search and ran across The Puzzle Den . I lucked out and found a printable hangman as well as the dot to dot game. I printed both an laminated them to keep the clean for many uses. Issac and I are already enjoying using these. 

I'm not sure what I was searching, reading, etc., but ran across the Princess Pinky Girl Parts of Speech and math printable. Issac is still having trouble remember facts and parts of speech, so I figured this might be great for him. About 6 months ago when he was still in OT they told me that they noticed he did better focusing when he was in the upstairs room that really didn't have anything on the walls. I've always been one to hang things on the walls for the kids and realized that might not be the best plan for him. I figured he could have these little lists in a notebook and refer to them if/when he needed them. 

This week I ran across The Bible Trivia for Kids Game from The Fervent Mama. This is a neat little freebie right now that looks like would be fun to play with the kids. I'm hoping to get mine laminated this weekend. I was blessed with a laminator as a gift from a dear friend and I'm trying to find every excuse I can to use it :)

I hope you all have a great week and feel free to share any great things you ran across this week :)

1 comment:

Review: Roar Like a Lion

Raising kids has always been a hard job, but with technology the way it is now I think most parents would say it's become harder.  We al...