Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Thankful Tuesday 4/17/2018

Thankful today for a few things. Probably the thing that is most important to me today is that I am able to stay home with my children! It's not as easy to stay home as some people might think. You are with your children more than anyone and you can easily become frustrated. I used to say that as long as the good outweighed the bad I'd stay home (LOL) There are many "bad" days or "times", but in the end I can't imagine not being at home with my kids. I can remember starting school with Zachary. The very first day we looked at leaves and seeds that family had sent to us. We lived in California at the time and my family in North Carolina as well as Oregon sent us things we didn't otherwise see. Zachary is 19 now and I still remember that very first day. It's amazing to think that all the struggles, rough days, doubts and worry somehow still produced some pretty great kids. I'm truly thankful that I've been able to stay home with them.



2 comments:

  1. I am so thankful to be able to stay home with my children as well. It is worth all the ups and downs.

    ReplyDelete

Review: Roar Like a Lion

Raising kids has always been a hard job, but with technology the way it is now I think most parents would say it's become harder.  We al...