Sunday, April 22, 2018

Brownies

I love brownies and all my children seem to have developed that same love :) I can remember when making an 8*8 pan was enough and then it wasn't (LOL) I started always making them in the 9*13 pan and even then it seems they barely lasted 24 hours. It's strange since the oldest moved out that he's not here to eat all the rest of the brownies after we go to bed! I have used the same brownie recipe for years.  I found it here and it's our go to recipe.  I just realized that it calls for self-rising flour and I have never used that. I must have not written the "self" part when I copied the recipe years ago because it's not even on my copy (LOL) I can't even tell you how many years I've been making them from that recipe! :) We've never had an issue and they are yummy, so I guess it's ok :)  Would love to try some new recipes, so feel free to share your favorite recipe. 


2 comments:

  1. I love brownies too! We always use this recipe:

    https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/143667/brookes-best-bombshell-brownies/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to try this. I remember having them at your house and they were SO good :)

      Delete

Review: Roar Like a Lion

Raising kids has always been a hard job, but with technology the way it is now I think most parents would say it's become harder.  We al...