Monday, March 5, 2018

Review: Magic Stix Washable Markers by The Pencil Grip, Inc.

The Pencil Grip, Inc.



The Pencil Grip, Inc. is one of those companies that I hate to admit it, but I hadn't heard of before last year.  Last year we were able to review their Thin Stix Creativity Pack and their Thin Stix 6 pk of Classic Colors.  Both of these items were great quality items that we fell in love with while using.  This time we received the 24 pack of Magic Stix Washable Markers which pretty much has any color that you could want to use. Gives lots of options for creativity when the kids are doing their projects.  They come in a great clam shell case  with a handle that allows the kids to carry them around without fear of losing them.  This was super helpful because Issac just started a dinosaur class at co-op and he wanted to take his markers to show them off to the class. I didn't worry about them not making it back home because they were safe in the case. It's also got individual slots, so that each marker has it's own space. They have vented safety caps and are non-toxic. I really love that these have no odors because often times the odors from products can bring on a bad headache for me. 
Magic Stix Washable Markers

  I'm sure just about every household has had their fair share of markers in the house. They've also had issues with the kids leaving the tops off the markers and then finding them dry and unusable. This company has developed a wonderful quality marker that WON't dry out even with the top is left off for 7 days and they GUARANTEE that promise. Anytime there is a promise like that you know we have to put it to the test :) I left a marker out in a cup with NO top and tested the writing quality each day. Here are my results:










Here is my final writing after the marker has been sitting open since January 29th. 


Here are a few projects that Issac and I worked on while using the markers. He asked me to color some hearts for him to use on his Valentine's Box.  





I used them on this picture and I really liked how easily the fine tip matched what I was trying to do.



One thing that is nice about these markers and different from others is that the entire marker case is the shade of the marker. Typically other markers just have the caps showing the color. If the caps are lost with the Magic Stix Washable Markers then the children can still see what color choices they have. We love these markers and I WISH I had been able to have these when my kids were younger. We lose a marker lid every once a while now, but typically it was when they were younger that we went through them like candy. These markers are priced higher than the ones you buy in the store, but it's well worth it in the long run. When I think of ALL the packages of markers I have purchased over the years and had to throw away because the lids were lost and they dried out I would probably cry at the expense. These will definitely save you money in the long run. I would recommend these to anyone with children, but especially with younger ones that will lose the caps easier. 


If you'd like more information about The Pencil Grip, Inc. or the  Magic Stix Washable Markers check out their social media sites as well as read what the other crew members thought and how they used their markers.  







Magic Stix Washable Markers {The Pencil Grip, Inc. Reviews}

2 comments:

  1. Great review! I am blown away that your markers lasted so long with the cap off. I only tested them for two weeks, and they were still good as new. I am super impressed with these markers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had intended to do the 7 days, but then just left them out (LOL)

      Delete

Review: Roar Like a Lion

Raising kids has always been a hard job, but with technology the way it is now I think most parents would say it's become harder.  We al...