Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Thankful Tuesday 10/2/2017

One of the things I'm thankful for today is when bloggers are able to do contests. I think often I am interested in something, but without seeing it in person I'm not sure I want to spend the money. Recently we were able to do a review for Carole P. Roman and Issac just LOVED the books.  She's got several different sets, but most give you a look at living in a different time or place. Shortly after the review I saw that BlessedBeyondaDoubt.com was doing a give away of 20 books in the If You Were Me And Lived In.... series.  I don't think I've every won anything like this, but decided to enter. Imagine my surprise when Jill Craft contacted me to let me know I was the WINNER. I was super excited and didn't tell Issac anything until the package arrived. He was SO excited to see all these books. We are working our way through Lets Go Geography and I knew these would fit in perfectly.  We were blessed to receive If You Were Me And Lived In: Australia, Brazil, China, Cuba, Egypt, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Israel, Italy, Kenya, Mexico, Norway, Peru, Portugal, Russia, Scotland, South Korea and Turkey.  So thankful to Carole P. Roman as well as Blessed Beyond a Doubt.





1 comment:

  1. HOW EXCITING! I am so excited for you that you won this sawesome prize.

    ReplyDelete

Review: Roar Like a Lion

Raising kids has always been a hard job, but with technology the way it is now I think most parents would say it's become harder.  We al...