Saturday, September 9, 2017

Week Ending 9/9/17

Every week I hope for a smooth week, but it doesn't seem to happen (LOL) This week I thought I was good to stay home all week except for one day and then forgot two things. I do keep a calendar in my purse, but I think Labor Day through me off! We haven't had a very productive week, but I did get a few books read.  That's always a BIG plus :) Here's what I've read in the last week or so:









**There were quite a few in Not Your Mother's Slow Cooker Cookbook that I want to try. **



**Quite a few recipes in Feeding the Kids that we are trying as well.**


Working on a few upcoming reviews.  I posted my review for Marine Biology 2nd Edition Advantage Set that my middle child is working through.  This week I'll be posting our review for Charlotte’s Web E-Guide by Progeny Press as well as a review for some Carole P. Roman books that we've been reading.  I hope you've all had a great week!




2 comments:

  1. I love that you still get a lot of reading done no matter what is going on! I have been a total slacker this year when it comes to my personal reading. I can't wait to see your review for the Charlotte's Web e-guide.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I probably read when I should be doing other things (LOL)

    ReplyDelete

Review: Roar Like a Lion

Raising kids has always been a hard job, but with technology the way it is now I think most parents would say it's become harder.  We al...