Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Thankful Tuesday 8/16/2017

I know I'm a day late, but I still wanted to post :) This week I'm thankful for:




So thankful to have friends that listen and are so supportive.  I've had one of my friends since I was 15! We've birthed 5 children between the two of us, survived a cross country move as well as a move to another state.  Another dear friend I met when I was pregnant with Zachary.  We shared a love of books, General Hospital and Krispy Kreme donuts.  Other friends I've know for a few years or even less.  Some homeschool, some don't and some I've never even met in person. If not for the internet I wouldn't know some of these wonderful ladies.  They all bring a unique and special perspective to my life.  There have been good and bad times, but I'm so thankful for them all.  

Yesterday I got to spend time with two special friends. One was a planned visit where the moms got to talk as well as the kids hanging out. There was even a little Nerf war happening :) I picked up a cat from the Spay/Neuter clinic and I'm thinking what's for dinner?? I decide to run into Food Lion to grab something and my daughter runs right into a friend I haven't seen for several months. I used to see her weekly at our homeschool co-op, but she's moved out of the area and we only see each other once or twice a year. It was so great to be able to chat with her unexpectedly and it seem like I just saw her yesterday. So thankful for all the wonderful ladies in my life. 




2 comments:

  1. Friendship...that warm cozy quilt that envelopes us no matter how far we travel. I'm so thankful for all my friends, those I know IRL and those which I met via the internet. Both types of friends have enriched my life greatly and made me who I am today. ❤️ Thanks for being one of them! ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wonderfully said Susan! All the friendships are different, but all wonderful.

      Delete

Review: Roar Like a Lion

Raising kids has always been a hard job, but with technology the way it is now I think most parents would say it's become harder.  We al...