Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Thankful Tuesday 3/28/2017

I'm so thankful today for air conditioning! I know most people enjoy having air conditioning, but to me life is unbearable if I don't have it. I seem to get so hot so easily and when there is no air conditioning  I'm a bear. I get headaches more often, I'm grouchy and life isn't pleasant. We have had times where the air was out in the house or car and I didn't enjoy life (LOL) It may seem like such a simple thing, but to me it's one of those things I'd do almost anything to have. We didn't have air conditioning when I was growing up and I don't remember being so uncomfortable. I know times change, but today I'm extremely thankful for air conditioning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Roar Like a Lion

Raising kids has always been a hard job, but with technology the way it is now I think most parents would say it's become harder.  We al...