Thursday, February 2, 2017

Thankful Tuesdays-2/1/2017

I'm thankful today for the chance to have been able to travel recently to Boston. I wish that I had thought ahead a little more and maybe I could have taken a family member and/or stayed a little longer. It's a beautiful city full of history. I'm thankful that I could leave my family. I know many people think they can't leave their husband/children or they just won't.  Things weren't perfect when I arrived home, but then again they never are. I had the support of my husband and children for me to go and be involved. I'm thankful I had them to give me that support.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: USA Activity Bundle by The Crafty Classroom

My youngest has really been bitten by the geography bug in the last year or so.  He loves to look things up on maps, talks constant...