Thursday, February 2, 2017

Thankful Tuesdays-2/1/2017

I'm thankful today for the chance to have been able to travel recently to Boston. I wish that I had thought ahead a little more and maybe I could have taken a family member and/or stayed a little longer. It's a beautiful city full of history. I'm thankful that I could leave my family. I know many people think they can't leave their husband/children or they just won't.  Things weren't perfect when I arrived home, but then again they never are. I had the support of my husband and children for me to go and be involved. I'm thankful I had them to give me that support.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Roar Like a Lion

Raising kids has always been a hard job, but with technology the way it is now I think most parents would say it's become harder.  We al...