Sunday, December 4, 2016

Update on us

It's been a crazy few weeks here. My mom came a few weeks ago because my aunt had to go to Duke for another pancreas procedure. Things went well for my aunt and my mom was here to visit for a few days. It seemed like we just got back into school and our routines when it was time to go to my mom's for Thanksgiving. We drove up, enjoyed Thanksgiving with our family, and back home again we came :) Trying to get back into our routine when dh decides he'll fix our daughter's floor that's been needing to be fixed for a while. She wants to paint her room while everything is out, so that became the plan. The only negative is that we already have very little space, but now everything from her room is out in the house :( The painting is done and he's hopefully getting the floor finished today, so we can get it all back in place. I feel like anything I touch or any place I move is going to cause some pile to fall (LOL) DD's 15th birthday is next Sunday, so my mom will be arriving for that on Friday, if all goes well. The kids also have their drama play this week, so that adds to the normal crazy that is our life :) Somewhere in all this we need to try and get out the Christmas decorations. Hopefully this week will be a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Roar Like a Lion

Raising kids has always been a hard job, but with technology the way it is now I think most parents would say it's become harder.  We al...