Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Book Review: Laugh-Out-Loud Doodles for Boys by Rob Elliott

My son really enjoyed this book.  He was a little younger than the age range the book says it's geared towards, he's 8 and it's suggested for 9-12.  He's also got some fine motor problems, but he still really enjoyed the book.  It honestly was also good for him to practice some skills he needed to work on in a different atmosphere, more fun than he might otherwise be used to!  This book would be great to give as a gift or just to buy and have in the car.  It would be great for long trips or to have in your purse and pull out while waiting at appointments. This book to me is just good, clean fun and we really enjoyed it.


** I received a copy of this book free for my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Roar Like a Lion

Raising kids has always been a hard job, but with technology the way it is now I think most parents would say it's become harder.  We al...