Sunday, March 8, 2015

Book Review: The Financially Confident Woman by Mary Hunt

I really enjoy reading Mary Hunt's books.  I feel that she really writes, so that the average woman can plan for her future.  She gives an easy plan to follow and explains in her books how she's been where many women have been, struggling financially. She doesn't write her books to have women set their money up hiding in from their husbands, she's just showing women how to help plan for the future. I feel that often these type books give too many steps, are hard to follow and honestly really are for people that already have money.  Mary shows you how you can start with just a small amount of money and work towards larger goals.  She's showing us that we have to start somewhere and that smaller is better than nothing. I would highly recommend anything she's written!





** I have received this book free for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Roar Like a Lion

Raising kids has always been a hard job, but with technology the way it is now I think most parents would say it's become harder.  We al...