Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Book Review A Light In The Wilderness by Jane Kirkpatrick

All I can say is that I was hooked on this book from the very beginning!! This was one of those books for me that I couldn't put down.  I didn't want to go to bed at night because I just wanted to read until I finished this book.  I had not read anything by Jane Kirkpatrick before, but I've already requested something else from my library because I so loved this book.  I just felt that the characters were so well developed.  I felt like I knew Letitia, like she was a true friend of mine.  The things that she did I was feeling like I was right there doing them with her. Those are the types of books that I truly enjoy and the authors that I truly enjoy reading. To me those books are true experiences and not just a book to read. I would recommend this book to everyone and honestly I'm probably going to read it again shortly just because I enjoyed it so much!

Here is a little video:)

http://youtu.be/8Ixka881BNY


** I received a copy of this book free for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Roar Like a Lion

Raising kids has always been a hard job, but with technology the way it is now I think most parents would say it's become harder.  We al...