Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Book Review A Light In The Wilderness by Jane Kirkpatrick

All I can say is that I was hooked on this book from the very beginning!! This was one of those books for me that I couldn't put down.  I didn't want to go to bed at night because I just wanted to read until I finished this book.  I had not read anything by Jane Kirkpatrick before, but I've already requested something else from my library because I so loved this book.  I just felt that the characters were so well developed.  I felt like I knew Letitia, like she was a true friend of mine.  The things that she did I was feeling like I was right there doing them with her. Those are the types of books that I truly enjoy and the authors that I truly enjoy reading. To me those books are true experiences and not just a book to read. I would recommend this book to everyone and honestly I'm probably going to read it again shortly just because I enjoyed it so much!

Here is a little video:)

http://youtu.be/8Ixka881BNY


** I received a copy of this book free for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: USA Activity Bundle by The Crafty Classroom

My youngest has really been bitten by the geography bug in the last year or so.  He loves to look things up on maps, talks constant...