Thursday, August 21, 2014

Free Vet Pretend Play Activities

My youngest loves to pretend play.  Before Christmas he had decided that he wanted to be a doctor.  For one of his gifts we decided to put together a doctor's kit that would work better for him compared to one that you would buy in the store.  We found him scrubs at the thrift and added various other items we thought would go well with it. Shortly after I found some great printables to go along with it, prescription pad, doctor's forms, etc.  Tonight I ran across these vet papers and thought he'd love those as well. Then he can play vet with his animals and still use some of the same items from his doctors kit.  Here's the site I found them at:  Free Vet Play

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Roar Like a Lion

Raising kids has always been a hard job, but with technology the way it is now I think most parents would say it's become harder.  We al...