Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Book Review: Finding Spiritual Whitespace by Bonnie Gray

We constantly think of needing to find space around our house for the items that we have.  This book is a great guide on helping us to find the whitespace that we need for our spiritual lives.  I often think that many years ago when there was less technology people often had more rest and better lives.  Now we don't seem to focus on the important things in life and we don't tend to take the time to rest when we need too.  In her book, Bonnie Gray, show us how we need to make that time in our lives for our spiritual growth by having that rest.  She shows us how to find that whitespace and how to make sure that it is an important part of our daily life.  I'm thankful that I got to review this book because I know that I need to find more rest in my daily life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Roar Like a Lion

Raising kids has always been a hard job, but with technology the way it is now I think most parents would say it's become harder.  We al...