Wednesday, September 4, 2013

So excited to try Time4Learning.com!!

I've heard about www.time4learning.com from several people. Today I was looking to see if there were free codes or something similiar to try out the program and found out you can write a review and try out the program.  I decided to give it a try:) I'm really excited to try out this program.  Issac was loving Reading Made Easy, but after a break at Christmas he just couldn't get back into it. I decided to look for some computer programs that we could work on his reading that seemed more fun and like he was playing games, so I think this will be great for him.  They also now have things for high school and I watched a little bit of that today and I think it would be great for my 9th grader.  I think the new addition of items for 9th-12th will be very popular!


1 comment:

  1. This sounds like a good thing, will be watching to see what you think after you use it for a little while.

    ReplyDelete

Review: Roar Like a Lion

Raising kids has always been a hard job, but with technology the way it is now I think most parents would say it's become harder.  We al...