Wednesday, September 4, 2013

So excited to try Time4Learning.com!!

I've heard about www.time4learning.com from several people. Today I was looking to see if there were free codes or something similiar to try out the program and found out you can write a review and try out the program.  I decided to give it a try:) I'm really excited to try out this program.  Issac was loving Reading Made Easy, but after a break at Christmas he just couldn't get back into it. I decided to look for some computer programs that we could work on his reading that seemed more fun and like he was playing games, so I think this will be great for him.  They also now have things for high school and I watched a little bit of that today and I think it would be great for my 9th grader.  I think the new addition of items for 9th-12th will be very popular!


1 comment:

  1. This sounds like a good thing, will be watching to see what you think after you use it for a little while.

    ReplyDelete

Review: USA Activity Bundle by The Crafty Classroom

My youngest has really been bitten by the geography bug in the last year or so.  He loves to look things up on maps, talks constant...